Bananabeard 2 Bananabeard 2

Good here and there but...

I thought this animation definitely had it's moments. There was some good animation like the lightnighting ball effect and the 3D Matrix-esque pan looked amazing. But the character animations could have been better and some of the graphics weren't up to spec. So, what happened? Did you make all the graphics earlier on then do all the animations?

mrSimon responds:

The majority of this movie was produced in 2003, however I had left it for so long it was getting ridiculous. This was originally going to be released in 2 acts, hence "Act one" appearing at the start.

I'm doing my best to make the animation for the sequal, I'm hoping to release for 2011, as good as possible.

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

Sorry Knox...

I've been a big fan since 2004 and this, I'd say, is one of your lesser works. I've loved nearly all your movies but I felt this movie didn't have enough random and querky humour. Like all artists you have your ups and downs and I'm sure your next one will be delightfully funny. Just please don't go away from your roots. Some of your best work are your early ones. Although they lack in graphics, which you don't seem to have a problem with now, they were very very funny. I know it'd be hard to please me and so many other fans all at once but just remember what got you here in the first place and don't stray away from it. You're an awesome artist, Knox. And I may have made this comment a little more serious then it lets on, but keep going at it.

-Jaylaw_theman(Jaylaw-theman)

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

I want your babies

That was t3h awesome. So funny, and so true. Please make more XD!

Liar 3 Liar 3

Very clever

The lie he told was very clever. Excellent animations as always. Keep it up!

The Planet Family 1 The Planet Family 1

Very good

But I think you're jose(jmcearth). You're styles, sounds and graphics seem very alike. Anyway, the animation was excellent and I loved the sound effects.

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

Awsome!

I have WoW, and this was an awsome parody. Although, I could barley hear the dialogue due to background music. Awsome graphics though!

Xiphon responds:

Well, maybe there's something goofy going on with the audio, your not the only one to say something

sheepfleece sheepfleece

Pretty good

Was this a Jerry Springer pardoy? Cause they seem similar. Nice graphics, very unique animation but it wasn't that funny.

Anomaly Anomaly

Stunning!

Excellent movie, I could really feel the emotions of it. Graphics and the effects were all used very nicely!

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

One of the best RAB's to date!

I really think you should make a spin-off about the adult RAB. I want to see more of Boobulon! Excellent graphics as always! Extremley funny! And just overall awsome!

McDarnold's (Superseded) McDarnold's (Superseded)

Nice work!

Good work, except when you're yelling it sounds like you're just whispering, make it sound really loud or else it just sounds cheesy. But awsome animation though! Real funny too!