Bananabeard 2 Bananabeard 2

Good here and there but...

I thought this animation definitely had it's moments. There was some good animation like the lightnighting ball effect and the 3D Matrix-esque pan looked amazing. But the character animations could have been better and some of the graphics weren't up to spec. So, what happened? Did you make all the graphics earlier on then do all the animations?

mrsimon responds:

The majority of this movie was produced in 2003, however I had left it for so long it was getting ridiculous. This was originally going to be released in 2 acts, hence "Act one" appearing at the start.

I'm doing my best to make the animation for the sequal, I'm hoping to release for 2011, as good as possible.

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

Sorry Knox...

I've been a big fan since 2004 and this, I'd say, is one of your lesser works. I've loved nearly all your movies but I felt this movie didn't have enough random and querky humour. Like all artists you have your ups and downs and I'm sure your next one will be delightfully funny. Just please don't go away from your roots. Some of your best work are your early ones. Although they lack in graphics, which you don't seem to have a problem with now, they were very very funny. I know it'd be hard to please me and so many other fans all at once but just remember what got you here in the first place and don't stray away from it. You're an awesome artist, Knox. And I may have made this comment a little more serious then it lets on, but keep going at it.

-Jaylaw_theman(Jaylaw-theman)

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

I want your babies

That was t3h awesome. So funny, and so true. Please make more XD!

[Pure Pwnage] soundboard [Pure Pwnage] soundboard

Haha, nice work.

I loooooove PP. I've got the shirts and everything. Good work on this. Nice graphics. They look shmick. The sounds pretty good. Good selection of quotes.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Very nice work!

Thanks to you I now know how to play the Mario theme on my piano! Very nice game, pretty good graphics! Make more!

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Pretty good.

The dragon level was pretty hard. You should of made it on key press not on key release. Good game though.

Sam's Loop without Intro Sam's Loop without Intro

KOOL!

that is kool, very nice!

sammyfluff13 responds: